Activity: Let’s make a portrait
For this activity, you will need:
• digital camera, white paper, pencils, crayons
- Plan ahead. Take and print pictures of each student in your classroom.
- Give each student a picture of another student.
- Each student will draw a classmate based on the picture they received.
- The students will use the crayons to color the portrait.
- Tape the photos and portraits on the wall and let the students see each other’s work. Emphasize the Spanish words for photo and portrait as you do this exercise.